You’re a business owner, a service based professional, a salesperson.
You’ve acquired your first few customers mainly through hustle, word of mouth and some good luck.
You know that to stay in business, you need to have a marketing plan to keep a solid stream of leads coming through your doors…
But how do you do that?
- Social Media Ads?
- Networking events?
- Call random names in the Yellow Pages? (Please say you don’t do that!)
If you find yourself:
- Doing the same marketing activities that your competition is doing (and most likely not doing very well),
- Spending money on the latest marketing craze,
- Paying, Spraying and Praying, that is spending money on a scattered bunch of marketing tactics, sharing it with anyone that has a pulse and then praying that someone responds…
This doesn’t have to be you…there is another way!
If you want to:
- Create a solid influx of quality leads
- Increase your visibility in your marketplace
- Bolster your marketing knowledge and skill set
- Make the most of the limited time you have to spend on marketing activities
- Obtain the biggest bang for your limited marketing budget dollars.
then it’s time for us to talk.